We are looking an enthusiastic teacher to start late September/early October 2017. The contract will run till mid-June 2018. The teaching week is up to 25 hours to a variety of ages and levels, Monday to Friday.
We are a friendly, professional school with an excellent local reputation and we are very proud of our high student return rate. We offer quality language teaching to students of all ages and levels; from very young learners to adults, beginners to proficiency. We also offer exam preparation courses for Trinity, Cambridge and IELTS.
The school is in the centre of the town with bright classrooms, self-access centre and well-stocked up-to-date resource library. The classrooms are modern with Wi-Fi connection.
We offer constant support and training throughout the academic year, including weekly staff meetings, professional development workshops and classroom observations.
Our ideal candidate is a teacher who is keen to develop their teaching skills and enjoys working as part of a teaching team in a friendly and vibrant environment.
Salary and benefits
• Italian contract or UK contract with NI contributions paid
• End of Year Bonus paid on successful completion of the contract
• Paid holidays (Christmas/Easter/Italian national holidays)
• Reasonably priced shared accommodation provided in the town
• Be able to provide a full clean DBS check
• An EU passport holder (due to Italian employment laws)
• Knowledge of Cambridge, Trinity and IELTS exams would be helpful
• Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility with good organisational and inter-personal skills
• A professional and positive attitude towards not only to teaching classes, but to working as part of teaching team
• A committed and open attitude towards sharing teaching ideas and developing teaching skills
• Committed to promoting a positive learning environment
• Some knowledge of Italian an advantage, but not essential
How to apply
For more information about the school, you can visit our website www.insidenglish.com or our facebook page.