English in Action
Are you an enthusiastic CELTA, TESOL or PGCE qualified teacher looking for work this winter? EiA are hiring for January to Easter and then for any further contracts throughout the year. We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable teachers with a passion for teaching and travelling!
Salary and benefits
• Return flights
• Weekly pay and subsistence allowance
• Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast basis)
• Travel costs between centres whilst overseas
• Teaching resources and detailed lesson plans
• You must possess a valid EU passport (or have the right to work in the UK and Europe)
• You must have had experience of living and working in the UK for a significant period of time
• You must be a qualified EFL teacher with a minimum RSA/Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL Certificate (or equivalent 120 hour taught course including observed teaching practice) or a PGCE qualification in a relevant subject area.
How to apply
Click on the ‘About Us’ tab and follow the link to the ‘Job Opportunities’ page to download a job description and application form.
Please note: At this time we are only considering applications for Germany based teachers. We will be interviewing for UK based teachers later in the Autumn.
PREVIOUSLY UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY