Focused on teaching learners aged 3-18 years old this can be a very satisfying and interesting position. You will be well supported in the role both locally in the school and from the support team in head office.
My client offers a very competitive salary, additional bonuses and accommodation. In addition, you would be eligible for, a flight ticket allowance at the end of the contract, training on both local education systems and customs before your placement starts, access to a local guide, excursions and social and cultural activities & events. They pride themselves on looking after their employees.
• Typically work either 23 hours per week with 3 days off or 28 hours per week with 2 days off
• Conduct classroom lessons according to the school's methodology.
• Prepare and teach classes in the school.
• Give regular feedback to students
• Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
• Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
Salary and benefits
• Flight allowance of 1-month salary
• 4 hours of free Chinese lessons each week
• Paid vacation plus all Chinese holidays
• Medical Insurance
• Initial and ongoing training.
Management opportunities on offer for candidates willing to stay with the company in the long term
• Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major OR Hold BA degree in ESL, Language, English, Literature, Teaching, Education or related major;
• Ideally, have previous teaching experience but not required
• TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate required