Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 by SDM LANGUAGE SCHOOL
We are seeking for teachers of English for part-time and/or full-time positions starting immediately in September.
Our school is located in one of the busiest parts of the city. For this reason, we have students of all sorts.
Teachers are responsible for preparing the lessons plans and apply it in their classes.
Preparing improvement reports for each student and sharing this with the coordinator is a part of the job.
- Certified (Tesol, Celta, Delta or equivalent)
- Native Speaker of English
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Being able to teach Ielts, Toefl, Toeic, etc. is a plus.
- Accustomed to flexible working hours
- Teachers already located in Turkey are prefered.
please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
do not forget to add your skype if available
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.
© 2013 Eslbase. All rights reserved