Posted on Friday, December 28, 2012 by LoveTEFL
LoveTEFL are looking for hard-working, committed graduates to teach English, Maths and Science throughout Thailand from May 2013.
With locations throughout the country, the on-going support of our full-time in-country team and training on offer to successful applicants, this is the best way to start your teaching career in Thailand.
What do you get?
• High quality teacher training
• A great job in a Thai school – KG, Primary and Secondary
• Salary of 27-30,000THB a month (depending on location)
• Airport pick up, 3 day in-country orientation
• Access to on-going professional development
• Face to face in-country native-English speaker support throughout your time in Thailand
• A life-changing opportunity to be part of a growing community of teachers in Thailand
• Free cups of tea~
What do you need?
• A University Degree (any subject)
• To be a native speaker
• A clear Criminal Background check
• To be able to travel in early May and commit to the post through to the end of March 2014
Apply here http://www.lovetefl.com/tefl-jobs-thailand-may-2013/ BEFORE January 31st, or attend our recruitment day in Leeds in January 26th http://www.lovetefl.com/recruitment-day/ alternatively send through your CV and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone / Skype interviews will take place during the first two - three weeks of February 2013
We’re looking forwards to hearing from you and speaking to you soon.
NOTE: Offers made to unqualified teachers are done so on the agreement that they will complete a recognised TEFL qualification through either LoveTEFL or another provider prior to travelling to Thailand
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.
© 2013 Eslbase. All rights reserved