Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 by inenglishplz!
Lively and dynamic English Language Teacher required for a newly opened English academy in Santander.We offer a full-time job with a contract from the 1st of October until the 28th of June 2013 with the possibility of summer work.
The job requires teaching English to Spanish speakers from 3yrs-adult. Class sizes are small (8-10s). Classes are Mon-Fri.
It is a great opportunity to work with a professional team in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere, while gaining experience with groups of all ages.Our method is centered on teaching communicative skills in a stimulating and lively atmosphere.
- Native English speaker with EU passport or Spanish residency permit
- Minimum of 1 years teaching experience
- A recognised Trinity or CELTA teaching qualification
- Demonstrable references and referees.
- A lively and energetic classroom style
- A working knowledge of Spanish would be useful.
Applicants should send CV including photo ID to email@example.com
or call us @ (0034) 942 07 99 22
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.
© 2013 Eslbase. All rights reserved