Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2012 by English Educational Services
Spain, Madrid and All Over Spain
Qualified, native, English teachers with EU passport required for various WELL-PAID, FULL-TIME and SENIOR positions starting NOW and October 2012 ALL OVER SPAIN, including Madrid, Madrid province and many other locations, such as Sevilla, Galicia, León, etc. Different candidate profiles required.
** Updated 29th September at 12.35H local Spanish time.
Qualified, native, English teachers with EU passport required for various WELL-PAID, FULL-TIME positions starting in September and October 2012 ALL OVER SPAIN, NEW POSITIONS BECOMING AVAILABLE ALL THE TIME including Madrid, Madrid Province and many other locations such as Castilla León, Andalucía, Valencia, Asturias, etc. Different candidate profiles / qualifications / experience are required for positions available now and throughout the academic year.
1) Madrid Centre. 3 positions for qualified native speakers with CELTA (or equivalent) and AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. Block hours and above-average salary. Reputable school with high academic standards. NO TRAVEL BETWEEN CLASSES. Start 1st or 2nd week in October. EU passport holders or with papers for Spain.
1a) Two native, qualified (EU) teachers with immediate availability for a school in Zamora Start: NOW! Full-time block hours with no travel. Good salary and low-cost accommodation. Only for teachers already in Spain.
2) León. 2 teachers required for provincial capital town in well-established school. Start: NOW! EU passport and experience necessary, Help given finding accommodation. All ages and levels. Salary according to qualifications and experience. Low-cost area. You must be in Spain NOW. Interviews in Madrid or León.
3) Madrid Centre. 3 Teachers (native EU) required. Block Hours Evenings. Yl experience preferred or B. Ed background / Primary teacher qualification. Competitive salaries. Start: First 10 days of October.
4) Madrid Centre. Block hours for qualified, native teacher (EU) with Cambridge Exam class experience. Proven experience with Young Learners. Start 8th October.
5) Madrid. Senior Position (ADOS) for well-established school in Madrid. At least three years experience and hopefully CELTA / DELTA and a good level of Spanish. This is an "in company" language school / consultancy centrally located in the city. Star: As soon as possible. Interviewing in Madrid NOW.
All positions are still available until they are no longer advertised.
Those with CELTA / CELT, Cert. TESOL TRINITY or similar preferred for all these positions.
IMPORTANT: TEACHERS WILL HAVE TO BE IN SPAIN IN PERSON TO ATTEND ANY EVENTUAL INTERVIEW WITH PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS FOR THESE AND ANY FUTURE JOBS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE OFFICE OF EES MADRID.
ENGLISH EDUCATIONAL SERVICES (EES Madrid) has been interviewing, assessing and presenting teachers to reputable EFL language schools all over Spain since 1986.
This job presentation service is a totally FREE SERVICE to qualified, native EU passport teachers with, and in some cases, without experience. Only teachers already in Spain, or about to arrive, need apply as employers will certainly insist on a face-to-face interview at the school before making a definite offer of a position.
***Also, two senior positions including Director of Studies, for candidates with DELTA or experience in positions of responsibility and a good level of Spanish (Madrid). Please send a full, up-to-date C.V. by e-mail to Richard Harrison at: email@example.com You may also enquire by phone to: +34-91-531-4783 or +34-91-532-9734.
** Those teachers arriving in Madrid should contact to make an appointment a few days previous to arrival. Additional Services will be offered with BUREAUCRACY, including (N.I.E.), “Seguridad Social”, “Empadronamiento”, as well as advice on accommodation and which SIM card to buy etc. The Teacher Presentation Service is COMPLETELY FREE TO ALL QUALIFIED, NATIVE TEACHERS.
Please note that other jobs will continue to become available throughout the academic year 2012 - 2013
Many thanks for your interest. All relevant applications will receive a reply.
CELTA, CELT, TESOL TRINITY, B.Ed, PGCE / H. Dip, M. App Ling. etc. Must be native speaker with EU passport or papers.
Please send an up-to-date C.V. in English (or English and Spanish), by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org You are also welcome to call by phone at any time for further information / advice. All relevant applications will receive a reply.
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.
© 2014 Eslbase. All rights reserved