Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2012 by English Educational Services
Spain, MADRID AND ALL OVER SPAIN
Qualified, native, English teachers with EU passport required for various WELL-PAID, FULL-TIME positions for Summer (July in Madrid) and in September / October 2012.
ALL OVER SPAIN, Madrid (and many other locations), including Galicia, Murcia and Andalucia too. Send an up-to-date C.V. asap
** Updated 29th June 2012 at 19.00H Local Spanish Time
Different candidate profiles / qualifications / experience are required for the different positions becoming available.
1) **For this coming academic year 2012 – 2013 there are positions also for qualified, P.G.C.E. trained teachers with QTS in a variety of subjects for mainstream Spanish schools. We also help qualified teachers process their applications to have recognition from the Spanish Ministry of Education.
2) **Conversation Monitors required for two “Summer Encounter” residential courses for the month of July. Full board and accommodation provided plus an allowance of 600 Euros on completion of the course. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. However, candidates must be over 18 and native speakers with EU passport.
3) ** Madrid. Full-time positions starting September / October for native EU teachers with CELTA or equivalent and at least 6 months' experience. Interviews taking place NOW and during June in Madrid. Prestigious Language School. INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE NOW IN MADRID.
4) ** Galicia. Two full-time positions on Galician coast in well-established, friendly school. English Director. Excellent conditions and help given finding accommodation.
5) MURCIA. Start early Sep. 2012. VERY well-paid, full-time position available for a qualified, native and experienced teacher. Must have experience with Young Learners and a reasonable level of Spanish. This position is for the entire academic year and is renewable. Only serious, committed teachers need apply.
IMPORTANT: TEACHERS WILL HAVE TO BE IN SPAIN IN PERSON TO ATTEND ANY EVENTUAL INTERVIEW WITH PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS FOR THESE AND ANY FUTURE JOBS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE OFFICE OF EES MADRID.
ENGLISH EDUCATIONAL SERVICES has been interviewing, assessing and presenting teachers to reputable EFL language schools all over Spain since 1986. This job presentation service is a totally FREE SERVICE to qualified, native EU passport teachers with, and in some cases, without experience. Only teachers already in Spain, or about to arrive, need apply as employers will certainly insist on a face-to-face interview at the school before making a definite offer of a position.
** (Latest). Finally, two senior, Directors of Studies positions, for candidates with experience in positions of responsibility and a good level of Spanish (Madrid).
* Please note that other jobs will become available for the summer, including well-paid summer intensives in Madrid, summer residential courses..
Many thanks for your interest.
Please see requirements for the different positions above.
Please send a full, up-to-date C.V. by e-mail to Richard Harrison at: firstname.lastname@example.org You may also enquire by phone to: +34-91-531-4783 or +34-91-532-9734.
Those teachers arriving in Madrid should contact EES to make an appointment on arrival. Additional Services will be offered with bureaucracy, as well as advice on accommodation, which SIM card to buy, etc.
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.
© 2013 Eslbase. All rights reserved