Posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 by Laughing Coyote School Of English
Mexico, Tepic Nayarit Mexico
"The state of Nayarit is a very beautiful state. We suggest you go online and research our state. There are several sites that offer great information. Nayarit is a small state located between Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan. Vallarta is in the state of Jalisco, and Mazatlan is in the state
Requirements: We are looking for American Teachers, with drama, acting, musical, arts, or any other creative experience. We are a high energy, dynamic school that is visual and creative. The canidate must have a strong voice and be comfortable in front of a class. At this time we are putting female applications ahead of all others. Our students are asking for female teachers for these 2 positions.
We need non-smokers, no drugs, and limited drinking. We are student orientated and they are involved heavily in our program and its decisions. We have a great team, and flexibility is a must. No backpackers need apply. We want teachers serious about their job and their students. We do an extensive background check.
We are looking for Native English speakers from the USA. Full time and Part time. We are the BEST school in Mexico, and we are expanding rapidly. We have schools throughout Nayarit, and we are opening more. We are affiliated with SEP. The educational program in Mexico. We are looking for dynamic, fun, responsible teachers. . You must be flexible, HONEST ,INTEGRITY, and respectful to the staff, schools students, and culture. NO SPANISH SPEAKERS. You must have a positive, outgoing, humble personality. Personal hygiene is of great importance. We expect full honesty in your resume and hiring process. You must reveal any handicaps, prescription drugs usage, and psychological issues. A 4 year degree or more is a plus but not mandatory. Be willing to learn new things. SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY! Please do not apply if you do not qualify. Make sure you are serious about your intent and ready to move to Mexico and work for 1 year
1. Full time:28 teaching hours. Compensation- 6000 pesos a month plus accommodation. Private bath. No sharing. You are the only teacher in that school and town.
2. Part time: 24 or less teaching hours. Compensation 3500-4500 pesos a month plus accommodation. Private bath. No sharing. You are the only teacher in that school and town.
3. Airport pickup within reasonable distance. Tepic has a great airport. Puerto Vallarta #2 choice
4. Mandatory 2-4 week training prior to starting classes to learn this system. (this training is non-paid)
5. Accommodation during training. There is a nice apt. above the school. Private Bath/shower, kitchen available.
6. International Diploma upon your completion of the contract.
7. NO LESSON PLANNING. We want you to concentrate on fun dynamic classes.
8. Chomsky approach used in classes. Extremely visual and dynamic classes.
9. Cell phone provided to you for school. 24 hour contact and emergency situations.
10. All Material provided in schools except your personal pens or props.
11. Ongoing assistance in any and all situations or concerns throughout your stay. 10-12 month contract(contracts vary for different schools)
12. SCHOOL ID: We are affiliated with SEP, the educational program for Mexico. This provides you with many discounts throughout Mexico. 25 to 50 percent off on bus transport and other great discounts.
13. We supply you a bank card (visa) for use during your stay. It will contain compensation that belongs only to you with your own pin number. It can be used as a visa in most stores and online.
14. An option to open a bank account in your name, and ability to use it as you would with any other type of bank. No more worries with money deposits and transfers. Especially to and from the USA.
LAUGHING COYOTE SCHOOL OF ENGLISH
AVE JUAN ESCUTIA #134
TEPIC NAYARIT 63000
011523112125551 from the USA
Juan Pablo V Falomir MA Director
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.
© 2013 Eslbase. All rights reserved