Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 by York School of Foreign Languages
• A base pay of 7000 RMB
• Free shared accommodation
• Flight reimbursement of 8000 RMB
• 10 workings days paid, all public holidays in China, Christmas, and an end of summer break. Roughly five weeks paid holiday in total.
• A working visa and medical insurance
• A management team that will support teachers in their efforts to shape the lives of young learners
• An opportunity for advancement as the school grows and opens more locations.
• An average of 15 – 18 teaching hours per week
• Classes have a maximum of 16 students
• Students are between 4 – 16 years old.
•Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher;
• Have a TEFL / TESOL / or CELTA certificate
• Experience teaching children or ESL is a plus
• Be from a native English speaking country
• Be energetic and engaging in the classroom
• Be passionate about teaching English in China
Please send your C/V, copy of degrees and certificates, a recent photo, and a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.
© 2013 Eslbase. All rights reserved