Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 by HESS International Educational Organization
China, WuXi City
Native-speaking English teachers wanted for immediate start!
As the largest and most reputable English language school in Taiwan with successful branches in Singapore and South Korea, HESS International Educational Organization is now looking to expand into Mainland China!
All degree holders are welcome to apply, but 2 years of teaching experience and a TEFL qualification are preferred.
* HESS training provided
* Structured curriculum provided plus ongoing support
* Competitive monthly salary
* Bonus and monthly stipend included
* Paid holidays and stable working hours
All applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications and requirements:
1. Native English speaker
2. Passport from the UK, USA, NZ, AUS, CAN, RSA or IRE.
3. Bachelor's degree
4. One-year commitment
5. National criminal background check (upon offer of employment)
If you are looking for a new adventure abroad, then we want to hear from you! Please contact Rheinhard Hein at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume/CV, cover letter and a recent photo.
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.
© 2013 Eslbase. All rights reserved