Posted on Monday, July 2, 2012 by Zhongjie Education International
China, Xinyu in Jiangxi Province and Datong in Shangxi Province
Our Universal English Intensive (UEI) Program is provided in cooperation with the Australian International Education Program Management Center (AIEP), and teaching on the UEI Program is an employment agreement directly contracted with Zhongjie Education International.
The UEI Program is designed to be a win-win-win situation for our students, our EFL teachers and our global community. We emphasize the importance of native English speakers in our classrooms not only to teach English, but also to foster human-to-human relationships between those Chinese students who do not have much opportunity to interact with native English speakers.
If you are interested in a reliable, authentic, and meaningful EFL experience in China, and consider yourself a responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative educator, please feel free to apply. Only candidates who submit a complete application package will be considered.
• Position: UEI Program EFL Teacher
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Openings: 3
• Start dates: September 3, 2012 (application deadline August 31, 2012)
• School locations: Xinyu City, Jiangxi Province; Datong City, Shanxi Province, China
With the top attractions in Jiangxi province, Xinyu is one of the best places in South China that offers you the opportunity to experience authentic Chinese culture and locals’ life. For more information about Xinyu, please refer to the webpage at http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/jiangxi/xinyu/
With a history of over 2400 years, Datong is one of the 24 famous historical and cultural cities in China. For more information about Datong, please refer to the webpage at http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/datong.htm
• Compensation: 7,000 - 11,000 RMB/month, commensurate with the candidate’s degree and work experience;
Housing and insurance are provided, as well as 3,000 RMB of airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 6-month contract, and 6,000 RMB of airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 12-month contract
• Post-Arrival Training: Up to one week of in-office training and one week of in-class training and supervision by trained UEI Program Staff
Teachers hired for this program will teach twenty 45-minute lessons per week, with textbooks, supplementary materials, and lesson plans provided for all courses. A Teaching Assistant will also be provided for each foreign teacher to help with day-to-day activities.
The foreign teacher working in Datong will have two days off per week, but they may not be on weekends; the teaching schedule may require regular evening and weekend hours.
Visit our Webpage at http://eng.zjeducation.com for more information!
• Native English Speakers;
• 24-45 years old;
• Bachelor’s degree or above from a university in Education, TESOL, English, Applied Linguistics, or a related field; OR
• Bachelor's degree in any field with a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate (minimum 100 hours);
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Internet use.
With Preference given to candidates with previous teaching experience at the secondary school level.
Teacher Candidates should also demonstrate:
- A passionate, energetic and enthusiastic love of teaching in their words and attitude.
- An ability to adapt to new environments and work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds
- A willingness to accept Company Policy regarding the Learning Center’s operations and regulations.
This job is only suitable for someone who wants the real Chinese experience and doesn't mind being away from home comforts.
To apply for this job, please submit the following materials as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: UEI Recruitment Officer-EFL Teacher).
• Your CV or Resume. Please state your full name, nationality, contact information (a current phone number and e-mail address), mailing address, earliest date available, and your desired contract length: (6 or 12 ) Months
• Copy of the first page of your passport
• One recent color photo in which your face is clearly visible
• Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificate(s)
• Two references (with their current email address and phone number) from one of the following: your previous teaching position, university, current or former employers, who can testify to your teaching abilities.
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.
© 2013 Eslbase. All rights reserved