Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 by Zhongjie Education International
China, Xinyu, Jiangxi Province
If you are interested in a reliable, authentic, and meaningful EFL experience in China, and consider yourself a responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative educator, please feel free to apply.
• Start dates: September 3, 2012 (application deadline August 31st, 2012)
• Compensation: 7,000 - 11,000 RMB/month, commensurate with the candidate’s degree and work experience;
Housing and insurance are provided, as well as 3,000 RMB of airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 6-month contract, and 6,000 RMB of airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 12-month contract
• Post-Arrival Training
• Native English Speakers;
• 24-45 years old;
• Bachelor’s degree or above from a university in Education, TESOL, English, Applied Linguistics, or a related field; OR
• Bachelor's degree in any field with a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate (minimum 100 hours);
• IT literate
Please submit the following materials to email@example.com
• Your CV.
• Copy of the first page of your passport
• Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificate
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.
© 2013 Eslbase. All rights reserved