E4A teaching staff in all locations can expect the following benefits:
* Competitive teaching salary($4000-5000)
* Full visa support
* Housing assistance/allowance
* Vacation days in addition to public holidays
* Health insurance incl emergency evacuation
1. $4000-5000 salary is unheard of
2. The .nf domain name is for Norfolk Island - why does the company have a Norfolk Island domain name?
3. If you have a look at their website as quoted in the advert above, you'll see the following paragraph on their homepage:
Imagine living and working in the world's fastest growing economy where over one billion people want to know what you know. Working with EF, China's largest and most recognized English language training provider, you will be training current and future leaders of China.
"EF"?? Surely they mean "English for All"... Or could it be that they have just taken this paragraph (and the photo above it) from the EF website at http://www.englishfirst.com/trt/
This scam is not a very sophisticated one for the above reasons, and is a good example of the kind of things to always look out for.