malaysia!!!

• joe
    Participant
    26 Mar 2009 at 9:44
    • Total posts: 1

i’m organising an english camp for korean student in malaysia and looking for english teacher. anyone can help me out for this? we provide accomodation and food. we pay Rm4000 to rm8000 for the whole teaching program.
    venue:selesahill resort, malaysia.(near genting highland)
    date:around 25 july 2009 to 25 aug 2009. (one month)
    freash graduate or new entry level are encourage as the camp is for children between 7 to 13 years old.
    pls help me out for this.

Richiewales
    Participant
    9 Apr 2009 at 18:52
    • Total posts: 2

Hey mate, how you doing? Im Richard from the UK. I am currently doing a TEFL course and should have it done in a month or 2. I am interested in what you have to offer. I am also doing a course in young learners. I look forward to your response. Could you please tell me more about what you are offering.

Many thanks

Richie

Arpita29
    Participant
    15 Apr 2009 at 11:47
    • Total posts: 2
    i’m organising an english camp for korean student in malaysia and looking for english teacher. anyone can help me out for this? we provide accomodation and food. we pay Rm4000 to rm8000 for the whole teaching program.
    venue:selesahill resort, malaysia.(near genting highland)
    date:around 25 july 2009 to 25 aug 2009. (one month)
    freash graduate or new entry level are encourage as the camp is for children between 7 to 13 years old.
    pls help me out for this.

H! there , I’m currently employed as an ESl Coordinator at an International school in India . I’m pursuing a CELTA at International House , Thailand from 1st june to 26th june . I’d be intrested in what you’ve to offer to offer. I teach ESL to Grades 10,9(extended&core level ) students from IGCSE Board , grade 7 (MYP IB ) . My Kra’s as an ESL Coordinator includes heading the ESL Dept. , Conducting regular walkthroughs in ESL classes for clinical observation for the ESL teachers, Providing Walk – Through feedback to teachers, keeping update with the latest pedagogical strategies, conducting weekly meeting with the ESL dept. for calibration on lesson designing , preparing monthly Unit planners etc.

emersob2
    Participant
    22 Apr 2009 at 13:51
    • Total posts: 5

Hi there,
    I just recently saw your post and am very interested in applying for the job. I currently hold a 60hr TEFL certicate as well as a business english qualification and have experience working with children in a camp setting.
    If you’re still looking for prospective teachers, send me on an email so we can chat.

Kind Regards,
    Barry

mariqy
    Participant
    19 Dec 2009 at 13:09
    • Total posts: 1

Dear,

Are you still looking for teachers?, i can help in that just send me Email to mohammed_areqi2001@hotmail.com or contact me at +967711592461. if you cant call me please send me your contact number to my Email mohammed_areqi2001@hotmail.com i will call you back.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)